12 Details About The Ax-Murdering Mom

In 1978, a brief moment on a volleyball court during a friendly summer match at church was the beginning of it all. Candy Montgomery and Allan Gore were two of the players, and when both went after the ball at the same time, they accidentally ran into each other. While no one was hurt in

In 1978, a brief moment on a volleyball court during a friendly summer match at church was the beginning of it all. Candy Montgomery and Allan Gore were two of the players, and when both went after the ball at the same time, they accidentally ran into each other. While no one was hurt in the collision, it did have a profound impact on Montgomery because his smell turned her on. Since she had been contemplating the idea of having an affair, she then decided Gore would be the man she would hook up with.

Montgomery's desire increased as the weeks passed and the two talked more often, casually flirting as well. After another volleyball game, she took the initiative to ask point blank, "Would you be interested in having an affair?" (via Texas Monthly). She went on to add that she had been thinking about it a lot.

Because of his marriage to Betty Gore, Allan was hesitant at first. But then on Montgomery's 29th birthday, she received a surprise better than any gift when Allan called to talk more about the proposition. Though after a few discussions that resolved nothing, Montgomery eventually told him, "It's up to you, Allan. I know I can do it. I know I can act in an adult fashion and not take unnecessary risks. I've made up my mind, so just tell me if you want to do it." A few days later, he told her he was ready, and the affair began.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7qL7Up56eZpOkunCDlnBoampfqbWmedSnq6iklGLBs8HToWSonl2Yrq%2Bw2GakqKaknLyusdGyZg%3D%3D

Share!